Get in touch with us. We will respond to all your queries within 1-2 hours during working days
Annual Payroll Report
End of Year Report
Information & Communication Technology Management (ICTM) Division
The ICTM Division is responsible for the management of all the CAGD’s Information and Communications Technology resources. The Directorate is headed by the Deputy Controller and Accountant General, Mr. Samuel Ayitey Aryee, who reports to the Controller and Accountant General (CAG) and undertakes any other assignments that the CAG may determine in accordance with Section 9 (2) of the Public Financial Management Act, 2016 (Act 921).
The ICTM’s key functions include:
- Advise management on ICT policy,
- Develop strategic plans for the technological development of the CAGD,
- Establish procedures, standards and guidelines for the implementation of IT/IM systems of the CAGD,
- Document the ICT realities and requirements of the Department,
- Ensure the procurement, installation and maintenance of IT infrastructure,
- Address the IT/IM Human Resource Management issues related to the delivery of services within the CAGD,
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of IT/IM systems,
- Design and implement ICT disaster recovery plans.
STRUCTURE OF THE DIVISION
The approved structure of the Division features two Directorates:
- Enterprise Data Centre,
- User Support Services,
ENTERPRISE DATA CENTRE DIRECTORATE
- Information Technology Section
– Server/ OS Administration,
– User Devices.
- Information Management Section
– Application Support & Development (Technical & Functional),
– Web Portals.
INFORMATION SERVICES SUPPORT DIRECTORATE
- Security Administration,
- Data Centre Facilities Section,
- Business Continuity Section,
– SLA & Licenses,
– Service Desk,
– Incident/Change Management,
The Enterprise Systems Directorate oversees the operations of an Information Technology Section, as well as, an Information Management Section. The IT division has sub units –Infrastructure Support, Network Administration, Storage Administration, Server and User Devices support. The Information Management section handles Database Administration, Technical & Functional Support of Applications and Web Portals development and management.
The Information Services Support Directorate is responsible for all Information and Network Security issues, oversees Data centre facilities management and ensures that Business Continuity related issues are taken care of.