Victoria AffumAshanti Region
Victoria Affum is the Ashanti Regional Director of the Controller and Accountant-General’s Department (CAGD). She is married and a devoted Christian.
Victoria Affum holds a Commonwealth Executive Masters Degree from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). She also holds a Degree Human Resource Management.
Victoria Affum has twenty three (23) years’ working experience with Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAS), two years’ experience working with Ministry of Health and a year’s experience working with the Ministry in their Financial Management Department.
She has served in the Western, Ashanti and Greater Accra regions.
Victoria Affum also served as the Director of Administration from 2013 to 2017 at the Head Office of the CAGD.
Victoria Affum performs the following functions:
- Coordination of all activities of Treasury Offices in the Region.
- Payroll management for active public workers and pensioners
- Improving the human capacity of staff in the Region
- Monitoring and supervision of the work programme of MMDFO’s
- Directing and coordinating the activities of officers in Region
- Championing the implementation of GIFMIS in the Region through the training and Development of its qualified staff.